Olin 6 Months
Half a year! I can't believe Olin is 6 months. Oh my goodness. This little guy is getting so big. The last month has brought a lot of progress with movement and gross motor skills. He is still our happy little guy.
- Olin is up on all 4's, downward-facing dog, lifting his arms, etc. He is able to move, but is still on the precipice of fully crawling.
- He has started solids. He is so funny about it. Clearly his taste buds are sensitive because he shudders at everything he tries. Except bacon - he swallowed that right away!
- Olin has also tried water, which he loves. He drinks it straight from a cup. No time for sippies or bottles for this one.
- He loves drumming videos! Combined with his love of the Foo Fighters, I think we have a future drummer on our hands.
- It is getting harder and harder to keep him and his brother from wrestling. Breccan can be sitting on him, and Olin will just cackle. He especially likes it when Breccan jumps near his head. No no no!
- His favorite game is "shark". I set him in his crib and hum the Jaws theme song. I move just out of his vision, then pop into it and "nom" on him. He cackles the minute I start the song!